Sunday, November 30, 2014

Chosen of the Gods: Hammerfall

I’m interrupting my normal schedule to share something hugely important to me with you guys (fear not, I’ll put up the post about Hades on Friday! I’m not skipping my favorite god!)

I published my book!

Hammerfall is the first in the Chosen of the Gods series. It follows a police officer named Liam who finds Mjolnir, the hammer of Thor. The use of Mjolnir grants Liam some of the god’s powers. His finding the hammer is no coincidence - Ragnarok, the Doom of the gods, has arrived, and the gods need the help of mortal heroes. To stop Ragnarok, Liam will team up with a berserk warrior, the descendent of a valkyrie, and a woman who bears a relic of Loki - but the Trickster watches the group through the eyes of this woman and tries to counteract their every move. Can the unlikely group of heroes stop Loki and halt Ragnarok, or will they be forced to watch the world end in fire?

If you’re interested, or if you just want to support me because you’re awesome like that, the book can be purchased through Amazon here.

The book contains a fair chunk of Norse mythology. It has mythical details that ought to interest those new to Norse mythology, as well as some that ought to please the Norse enthusiast. If you read my Norse posts and found them interesting, or if you just like my writing style, I think you’ll enjoy Hammerfall.

If you read the book and like it, I would ask that you please leave me a review on Amazon. I’m a small author self-publishing, so the only way people will hear about my book is via word of mouth. Your review would give my book credibility and hopefully lead to more people checking it out.
Speaking of which, please feel free to share this with any friends you think might be interested!  Maybe you know someone who really likes mythology, or who just really, really like's Marvel's Thor.  If that's the case, they'd probably enjoy Hammerfall!

Thank you guys so much for your support! I’m so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment