Sunday, October 18, 2015

Lovesick Published, Upcoming Panel, and Comic-con Appearance

Hey guys!  This has been a super exciting weekend, and I have some awesome news to share with you!

First off - we passed the 3000 pageview mark this weekend!  Thank you all so much for reading my blog!  I shall do my best to keep it entertaining for you.

Next: I published Lovesick!  You can purchase it here, or click the link to the right under "Buy my books".  Information about Lovesick can be found in this post, and you can read the first chapter here.  I hugely appreciate your support of me, and I hope you enjoy the book!  If you read it, I'd love it if you left me a review!


But wait - there's more!

On November 6-8th I will be at Tucson Comic-con as a vendor!  This is my first appearance at a con, and I would love to see you guys there!  I don't know what table I'll be at, but I'll keep you updated as I learn more.  I'll be selling both Hammerfall and Lovesick, signing books, and geeking out!  (Also, I'll probably be in costume.)  Come by and see me!


Last news for today: I'm going to be part of a mythology panel at Pima Community College!  I am hugely excited for this, and I'd like to invite you all to come and listen.  The panel is on November 10th; more information can be found on the poster below.  I'm going to be talking about the way mythology influences modern pop culture.  Comic books, World of Warcraft, Disney, and Star Wars (yes, I know it is technically Disney) will all be mentioned.  Basically, I get to spend the whole night geeking out about my favorite fandoms and tying them into mythology.  I'd love to hear your thoughts on the matter, so please join me!


That's all I've got for today!  Stay tuned...next week I've got a spooky surprise that fits the upcoming holiday.  I'll see you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment