Monday, April 24, 2017

I'm Going on an Adventure!

Heya guys!

I wanted to take a brief pause from my regular schedule to let you know what I have planned for the foreseeable future.

I just finished my series of posts on Chinese mythology, and I'm not planning on starting another series yet.  Instead, for the next four weeks I'm planning on doing posts jumping from one culture to the next.  If you have a specific fairy tale, myth, or deity you would like me to cover, hit me up in the comments, on Twitter, or via email to let me know!

Why the next four weeks?  Because after that, I'm going on temporary hiatus!

I've been running this blog nonstop since October of 2014.  It's a lot of fun, and I enjoy it immensely.  However...it can also be stressful at times when I have other things going on.  And oh boy, have I!  I've (mostly) kept up with posting once a week, despite school, work, and four surgeries in the past two and a half years.  As much as I love this blog, and you guys...I could really use a short break.

My final post for a little while will be on May 22nd.  After that I'll be recovering from Phoenix Comic Con, packing, and then...out of the country, without my laptop or my mythology books.


I'm going to Japan for three weeks!

I'm really excited for this opportunity, and I'm sure I'll have a ton of stories to share when I get back home.  However, I'm also sure that I'll need a week or two to recover.

So, I'll do a post on May 22nd, and then be on hiatus until probably July 17th.

I'll post a reminder about this a bit closer to the dates.  Until then, if there's any posts you'd like to see in the next four weeks, please let me know!

Take care guys, and I'll see you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment